Wednesday, 27 January 2010
I wasn't sure if this pattern would work as a calender, but once i had put it together i was very pleased with the result, i have used Ann'spaperart pattern No a426 and added some paper flowers and gems to enhance it.
I used Ann'paperart pattern No a337 to make this one, i decided to add some border and corner peel offs.
I really enjoyed makin this one, i have used Ann'spaperart pattern No a408 purchased from cardstitching.co.uk I added a paper flower with a gem.
This calender was made using Ann'spaperart pattern No a476 purchased from cardstitching.co.uk I have added a paper flower and a gem.
The pattern for this calender is from Hobbydols Book No 51, again i have used sequin flowers and beads.
This is the same pattern as before but using different colour threads.
The pattern for this calender is from Hobbydols Book No 51, this has become a very popular pattern.
I was asked to make a calender in Black and Red for a friend at my craft group, i used the same pattern as the one before and i am very pleased with the result.
My second calender that i made for my friend in New Zealand, the pattern is from Hobbydols book No 41, i have used sequin flowers on this one.
I thought i would try something a little different with some of the patterns that i have, i decided to make some calenders for my family and friends, little did i know how popular they were going to be. This is the first calender that i made using patterns from the Hobbydols book No 41, purchased from cardstitching.co.uk, i have added sequins, beads and gems.