Friday 1 April 2011

Two New Cards


This is a first for me, I actually went to my craft group today and managed to put 2 cards together, I have never managed to put one together while there. I'm really pleased with both of them, the first one is for my husbands Mum for mothers day, the pattern is from Ann's paper Art stitching sheets book 22, I used the Martha Stewart punch around the page punches,  backed it with gold glitter paper, and  mounted it onto white card. The second card is a birthday card,  the pattern is from Ann's paper Art Stitching Sheets book 21, again i have used the M S punch around the page punches and backed it with Blue glitter paper, and then mounted it onto white card, I really have enjoyed making these two.


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards Sue - I particularly love the doily effect of the first card... ;)

    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 very nice cards. What a difference it makes when you put a simple border around the cards. I love the doily one :)

    regards

    Ann

    ReplyDelete