Wednesday 25 April 2012

A Splash of Gold




I have to say, this was a first for me, I went to Alexandra Palace to the BIG STAMP AND SCRAPBOOKING SHOW this month, and I bought some Masks and Sparkle Medium, I was so impressed with what I saw, I just had to try this out for myself, but I still like to add my embroidery stitching patterns, so I chose one of Ann's paper Art Patterns, No a449 and had to adjust the size a little to fit, the Mask that I have used is a Stamposaurus one, I have done this on a Blue card stock, then stitched the pattern in a gold sparkly thread adding Matt Gold rice beads, I mounted it onto Gold Mirri card, then used a Blue card stock the same as I stitched onto,  then I added a  Gol Glittered Martha Stewart Butterfly to the centre, I love the finish of this card, and will definitely use the Sparkle Medium again. I have entered it into the Contest for the Month on Ann's Paper Art Forum

No comments :

Post a Comment