Wednesday 24 October 2012

Stitching Challenge Blog Entry



I love this free Stitching Challenge Blog pattern from Ann's paper Art, you can download it here,

http://annspaperart.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/a-stitching-challenge-with-difference.html


I decided that this one would be a birthday card for a friend, I played around with the pattern a little so that I could stitch parts of it onto the corners and points of this card, I also Die cut the Flower using a Die From Cheery Lyn Designs No D137 and also Die cut the words, I added some gems to finish, then I scanned the card to my PC and put the picture on the insert, I am really happy with the finished card.

3 comments :

  1. Sue, Woooooooow another gorgeous card, I can see you are going to use this lovely pattern quite a bit:-)
    hugs
    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, das ist eine wunderschöne und sehr edle Karte geworden!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome for me to have a website, which is good in favor of my experience. thanks admin

    Have a look at my web page ... whole bean coffee

    ReplyDelete