Tuesday 19 March 2013

Uncle's Birthday Card

 As I said previously, i really struggle with mens cards and this time I wanted to do something different for my Uncle, to be honest, I usually make him a card with golf on it, but was determined this  time it wouldn't have anything to do with golf, I bought the poster with these images on them and they have been sitting in my folder for a while, i also had the die cut sheet, so thought it would make a nice change to do this one for him, I stitched apa pattern No a670, I really like this pattern, i stitched it all in shades of brown to compliment the bear, I really love the finish.

3 comments :

  1. I also struggle with Male cards. This is a lovely idea, and I have some of these toppers, so I just might have to follow your lead.

    Take Care
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I've been following your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

    Take a look at my webpage :: great tasting coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Uncle's Birthday Card is fabulous Sue and I am sure he was thrilled with it. I love the colours you have used. Well done
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete