Wednesday 30 October 2013

Birthday Card For Ann

I really enjoyed creating this card for Ann for her birthday, I am showing you two different views of this card, I stitched the free Hobbyjournaal download pattern No 340, this pattern is sooooooooo beautiful, I used a corner Die to cut the corners and also Die cut a flower from my Marianne Design Stencil No LR0249, I then Die cut the words Just for you from my Marianne Design stencils, added a flower gem to the centre of the pattern and some more gems around to finish.


3 comments :

  1. Wooooooooooooow Sue this card is fabulous, love the colours.
    I am sure that Ann was thrilled to bits. Well done.
    hugs
    sharon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schitterende kaart heb je gemaakt voor Ann!

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a wonderful card. I always struggle what to put on the 2 sides that don't have the stitching on it, this works great what you did.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete