Monday 22 September 2014

WEDDING CARD






I made this wedding card for my dear neighbours, it is one of the hardest cards I have ever had to make, the groom has cancer and doesn't have very long now, it was a very emotional day. I have stitched APA 3D CardEmbroidery Sheet No 17, Pattern No a821, the decoupage is on the sheet, I have stitched with Gutermann thread No's 1064 Pink, 1104 Green and 1137 Gold, I embossed the card with my Die' sire Embossalicious Embossing folder No EF8-RGFrame, I added the Amy Design Doves with Ribbon Die and added some peel-off rings and then finished with lots of pearls and the peel-off Happy wedding Day sentiment. 

4 comments :

  1. The card looks stunning Sue. The embossing is so elegant and the pattern and doves really complement it.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sue, a wonderful keepsake.
    hug
    sharon :)

    ReplyDelete