Sunday, 26 October 2014

Stitch-a Card Pre-Pricked Card Toppers

 Available Now, Ann has designed some new Pre-Pricked Card Toppers, for those that have problems pricking the patterns but love embroidery on card, these toppers are a must have, you can buy these toppers at Ann's Paper Art Webshop, here are two that I have made, the first one is  Stitch-A Card Number a810, the decoupage is from Studio Light Die Cut Sheet No 220. The second card is Stitch-A Card Number a703, for this one I have used my Nellie Snellon Reindeer Die NSD035 dear,
and  my Nellie Snellon Die No MFD028 2-Borders-3, I have added Hobbydots to the border and on the Deers eyes, I have also added my Christmas Card Candy to the corners. I am having fun with these patterns and will add more as I make them.



2 comments :

  1. Liebe Sue, Deine Karten sehen wunderbar aus.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been spending time searching for the best Christmas greetings messages and card samples, or maybe gift ideas as early as now. Would like to express my love for those who've supported me the whole year round. Thanks for some ideas here!. :)

    ReplyDelete