Sunday 1 February 2015

For My Sister




Today is my big sisters 60th Birthday, I made this card for her with Ann's Paper Art Stitching Pattern No a292, I had to make sure when I put the bubble wrap on to protect it I folded some tape over for her to be able to open it, my sister had an accident in December and has a badly broken arm and shoulder, so at the moment she only has one arm to use, I know how difficult it is when you can't use both your arms, you have to think very carefully about everything you do, even opening a bottle or cutting up your own dinner and getting yourself dressed is extremely difficult with one arm and can leave you in tears, it's going to be a very long healing process for her, so I hope my sister has a magical day today with her friends celebrating a new era in her life.

No comments :

Post a Comment