Thursday 4 June 2015

Exquisite Ladies



Ann's Paper Art  New Pattern No a738, I really loved creating this card, the pattern is so quick and easy to stitch it is a must have for all those that enjoy embroidery on card and is available at Ann's Webshop . I have used Gutermann thread No's 1511 bright pink, 1017 pale peach, 1170 brown, I embossed the white card with my X Cut embossing folder Small Polka Hearts and also die cut the card with my Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities  Grand Scalloped Circles Die, I used the smallest three, I added some pearls and then Die Cut the flowers using my Sissix Susan's Garden Flower Yarrow Die and then a peel off Happy Birthday sentiment to finish.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Sue!! Some-one is going to be thrilled to bits with this one.
    hugs
    sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, Deine Karte sieht fabelhaft aus, das ist eine sehr schöne Idee mit den Blumen in den Haaren von der Lady.

    Liebe Grüße und hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete