Monday 14 March 2016

Made for Hochanda TV.

 I am very proud to say that I was asked to make four cards with Ann's Paper Art Patterns for the Men's and Boys kit for Sparkle Stitch and Hochanda TV, here are the four cards I made and that were shown on TV today.
       
                                                APA PATTERN No a717                                       



For this card I used some background papers in my stash, I used Gutermaan thread No's 1074, 1222,1011 and 1023, I went around the edge of the card with a Pro Marker and a few pearls and peel-off 's finished the card. I use Centura Pearl cardstock to make  all my cards.



For this card I have stitched with thread No's 1234 and 1076, I cut my hubby's road map book of Kent to use as the background paper, again I have used a Pro Marker around the edges and added a few pearls and peel-off 's.





For this one I have used thread No's 1234, 1147, 1074, 1222, 1170, 1218, and 1055 . My hubby used to be in the Merchant Navy so I got him to tie a reef knot for me with some twine which I added onto the card, I then added a few black pearls and peel-off 's to finish.



And for this one I have used thread No's 1045, 1128, 1135 and 1234, I then found some Hobbydots in my stash that I used on the Tepee to decorate it and found the Tepee Paper in my stash which I used on the background, a few peel- off 's finished the card.

1 comment :