Thursday 25 August 2016

Birthday Card


For my dear friends birthday I chose to stitch Karin's Creations Pattern No KC 176, I put a lot of thought and love into making this card for such a special friend, I knew that she likes these colours so chose the deep red and orange, the threads are Gutermann Sulky Rayon 40, No's 1263 Deep red, 567 Gold, 630 Green and 568 Deep orange, I have also used my Marianne Design Creatables Border Stencil No LRO396 and my Marianne Design Craftables Butterfly Stencil No CR1354, I added a few red pearls and some hobbydots then the happy birthday peel off  to finish this card. My only regret was I had to post it so didn't get to see her face when she opened it, but I do know that she loves it.

3 comments :

  1. Hallo Sue,
    die Karte ist ja wieder wunderschön geworden!!!!!

    Herzliche Grüsse, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue, I love the pattern and the colors you have used. I am sure your friend loved the card.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete