Tuesday 19 March 2019

I'm Back.

It's been a while since I last posted here due to a terrible year last year, I am now at the stage of moving forward and looking forward to good times ahead. I'm not going to try to upload all the cards I made from the last few months of last year because I would be here all day so will start afresh with the cards I have made so far this year.

Birthday card for my neighbour.


Stitching Pattern is Ann's Paper Art number a655
Mettler Threads
Creative Expressions Paper Cuts - Lily of the Valley Edger Die
The papers are from my stash, pearls and a  happy birthday peel off to finish.

Thank you for popping by to look at my blog.

1 comment :

  1. Welcome back...I have so missed viewing your beautiful cards,they give me so much inspiration to sew cards for my family and friends xx

    ReplyDelete